Knockout Pest Control offers you the effective, safe and reliable service for your business. We will customize a program to suit your unique needs based on a detailed inspection of your location. Knockout Pest Control is committed to continuing to provide on-going training and education to our dedicated technicians to ensure you receive the most effective and professional service in the industry.
Our satisfied commercial building clients include businesses for whom we have implemented specific integrated pest management – IPM and pest prevention programs. Our services target immediate pest control problems and provide specific preventative measures in the long-term prevention of pest infestations. Consumers depend on property management firms to provide a pest-free environment. But in every environment, pest control can be hindered by many factors. These are often related to the commercial building structure, climate and other unforeseeable factors.
Our commercial customers have several unique benefits:
- Experience – We have provided pest control to facilities of all shapes and sizes since 1974.
- Responsive and Local Service – Knockout Pest Control is a Jacksonville company with local offices servicing the entire Jacksonville, Orange Park, St. Augustine, and Jacksonville Beaches areas.
- Integrated Pest Management – a proactive program based on your needs and budget. We identify the causes of pest problems, which controls costs and minimizes material use.
- Always Available – We will work with your schedule.
- Your own dedicated service team – trained, experienced and trustworthy
Knockout Pest Control uses a personalized Integrated Pest Management (IPM) plan that meets your specific needs.
At each commercial facility we conduct a wide-ranging assessment. Additional attention is given to entry points, all water sources, all food sources, harborage points and customer and employee common areas. We communicate with employees in the commercial building to get accurate information on pest sightings and evidence in order to prevent infestations and control existing pest problems.
Sanitation schedules have a direct impact on the success in overcoming pest buildup both inside and outside your commercial building and should be a critical focus of every Integrated Pest Management program. Exclusion methods and other non-chemical options should always be used before other pest control options are considered. Constant monitoring and maintenance options are absolutely critical to the success of IPM. This includes accurate reporting of insect and rodent sightings and having proper records for customers and regulatory officials. For more about IPM please see our Procedures and Safety Page